One Life,

One Life,
Add me as a friend or follow me on Facebook,we ,just by clicking the above picture of mine so we get to know each other better :D

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Intro- Who am i ??

I am a person who has all the luxuries of a modern life and yet has a desire to accomplish something in my life which God has Blessed me with,i wanna thank my Lord Arru Padayappan for that. I am example of a typical Indian MEN of  twenties ,an Engineer living life to a comfortable extent, under grace of my father and a mother who takes care me as much as possible.Fathers Pocket money ,a vehicle to drive around and an awesome friends circle ranging from doctors ,CA aspirants and of course engineers.I finished my  schooling
and got into engineering ,why did i get into engineering only god knows.
As of now even tough i didn't like engineering initially because i was a MBBS Freak  ,engineering is turning out to be good except for the internals, externals , and the Shortage of attendance ,which is every engineer's nightmare but we pretend to take it lightly.Now i m done with my second year of engineering with satisfactory Gpa's and in my vacation,i have one month of my vacation left , trying to think of something that will help me gain the thinks i want in life RESPECT ,FAME and  automatically fortune follows .I like politics and i follow it regularly.
I have everything that a Normal middle class Indian would dream of and yet i m unsatisfied ,searching myself for talents that ll make me unique and will make me stand out in group of  people.....I couldn't control myself from writing this blog today ,to express my thoughts and meet people who share a common mindset. As i am a amature blogger please let me know for improvements and reviews,

No comments:

Post a Comment