One Life,

One Life,
Add me as a friend or follow me on Facebook,we ,just by clicking the above picture of mine so we get to know each other better :D

Saturday, August 17, 2013

My Sleep , Solution to My problems

Sleep my solace




Sleeping is my solace , a healthy sleep cycle solves most of our day to day problems and keep us healthy and calm , sound sleep of 6 to 7 hours is what keeps a man refreshed through out the day .
I always like to have a quick nap after my lunch everyday ,i feel good after a nice sound sleep!!.But sleeping late night and waking up in the afternoon makes me feel kinda stuffy and i think i  wasted my morning :P

Now for the scientific part ,when we don't have adequate sleep ,it creates hormone  imbalance in our brain which makes us feel stressed. Enough sleep can singlehandedly improve hormones and is even linked to longer life, less chance of disease and optimizing weight.This is how i sleep  :D 

       Hugging the Pillow next to us  ,rubbing our face against the pillow,turning sides ,flipping the pillow so that we get the cold side on ,curling against the bed with our blanket with a smile on our face ,eyes shut , trying to visualize  some good and naughty moments :D  while we fall asleep, i love to sleep <3  <3

                                          

This article may be of some help ,its regarding ways to improve our sleep just go through it-Wellness mama How to improve our sleep!



Regards Varun
Happy Sunday people!!
At the right time ,right things and opportunity will reach just stay patient

No comments:

Post a Comment