One Life,

One Life,
Add me as a friend or follow me on Facebook,we ,just by clicking the above picture of mine so we get to know each other better :D

Monday, August 5, 2013

My Ride

What is this strange relationship between a man and his bike or car??.Just the thought of Raving the engine of a Super car or spots bike shoots adrenaline through my brain ,that moment when we just raise the accelerator and hear that symphony of the engine,YeaaaH i was born for this moment!!!
According to me a super car literally means Lamborghini Roaring engine,lol one day i m sure my hands will grip those hand stitched leather steering wheel of a Lamborghini.
Coming back to reality now i ride a lame lazy non-gear Honda Activa,but this is quite a  comfortable vehicle in Bangalore because of the hectic traffic these days.
Pestering my parents to buy me a CBR250CC,hope so my short term dream will come true in the near future!!



Cars are classified into Sports and luxury cars.
Sports car-Lamborghini
luxury Car-Bentley
But these Beautiful ladies are far from my reach as of now! :(
A Sedan that suits the Indian Roads, which has Class in it , a sense of Pride when you ride that car ,A White  Chevrolet Cruze.
life is a journey and all of us travelers!
Choose a perfect to travel IN!
A man is judged by  RIDE he owns yes these words mean a lot to a person who is yet get his 1st vehicle.



No comments:

Post a Comment