One Life,

One Life,
Add me as a friend or follow me on Facebook,we ,just by clicking the above picture of mine so we get to know each other better :D

Friday, August 16, 2013

Rainy day!





A Rainy Day

Just play the above juke box ,while going through this post of mine that will give you a mindset of what joy i m going through just by hearing the awesome composition of AR rehaman ,from the movie Dil Se. <3
I have provided the link of the movie at the bottom of the post ,do watch if your free and you haven't this movie,worth every minute!! ;)

My day started quite early today, as today is Varama lashmi(God of Wealth and prosperity) a auspicious day for hindhu's especially Kannadigas , as i stay in Bangalore!!!
Amma,(MOM) woke up early in the morning and started her pooja work ,and woke me up,with Perfect cup of filter coffee ,my day's perfect beginning!!!, fished my bath and of course my morning prayer's
As i m on a Holiday ,i m jobless for now,just thinking what to do, itself consumes all of my time and i end up sitting in front of my desktop ,because its raining outside so plans of meeting my friends was sabotaged!!
The only good thing about a rainy day is we feel like staying at home all day,and have all the awesome items our mom is preparing and the preparation's are quite good as today is a festiv day!!!!!
Thought of watching a old movie, because i ve watched all the new movie's in theater my idea was brilliant as i decided to watch a all time classic Manirathnam's  Dil se movie staring Sharuk khan ,Manisha koirala ,Preity zinta!! and in between tried to message to some people ,NO reply!
I hate waiting for a reply,we start to think that the person   from whom we are expecting a reply is trying to avoid us or still worse is chating with some one else,our mind is definetly devil's workshop when we are jobless and all alone !! :X
It hasn't stopped raining outside yet and now i m half way through the movie, in no mood to say hi to the outside world but the feeling of stress that develops in our mind and neck whenever we stay at home all day long doing nothing,eat ,sleeping ,and surfing ,yuck that feeling suck's!!
Hope so it stops raining by evening ,so i could go out meet some friend's sight some traditional girls nowadays girls are all westernized ,they put on their traditional look only on festive day!!
Chatting with friend's over a cup of tea and samosa ,the time flies by at lighting speed






Years teach us more then books!!


Dil Se -Dil Se Hindi Movie on Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment