One Life,

One Life,
Add me as a friend or follow me on Facebook,we ,just by clicking the above picture of mine so we get to know each other better :D

Monday, August 12, 2013

My Ego! My Enemy??

My EGO!
MY ENEMY????

Had a terrible fight yesterday with my sister,even though i was satisfied at moment later i realized i could have avoided it just by keep mum when she was angry on me for some reasons.But the way which spoke provoked me a lot ,My Ego was hurt so i was rebelling.Every fight has its own reasons from the person's point of view which the other person finds kinda silly and hard to understand! On the same day of the fight later we realize how immature we were and we regret over the past.The main reason's to fight are comparison with another person .Most of the act of kindness are done in private in his absence
I always feel ashamed when ever i shout at a women,
Now its past ,there might be some reason for the fight only the almighty knows what he has sown!
I hope we get to together in a day,back to how we were!
Fights are common among people We Love ,Fight but get back asap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment