One Life,

One Life,
Add me as a friend or follow me on Facebook,we ,just by clicking the above picture of mine so we get to know each other better :D

Saturday, August 10, 2013

My Passion

 My life My Passion
 It is said that each and every person in this world  can achieve great things only when he does things which he has ultimate  passion.As BaBa Rancho Das said in the movie 3idiots work seems like play only when you love what your doing lol.
The biggest obstacle one find's today is to find out what his is passion for ,and whole heartedly work towards achieving his dream. dream keeps changing ,success is just a temporary state of solitude it will give you happiness for the time being ,along the course of time people forget what we achieved and what we were.
Change alone is permanent ,in this world the only way to sustain success is to keep ourselves afloat  is this vast ocean of knowledge ,and update ourselves to change which is inevitable.We can't just wait to be successful in life and wait for appreciation for what we are doing from the people around us , do what gives you total happiness ,and we feel like sacrificing everything else for it,success will hug you like your girl friend.
I m still in dilemma about to do ahead in my life ,i m 20 years old and still searching myself!!!
My father says i ve a wavering mind ,i keep jumping from one thing to another just like a monkey jumps from one tree to another.
I always believe a Man should be multi talented, he should have his own point of view in every field 
Business,Technology, Entertainment,Politics,Fashion etc.,
I can't just be a good person , good person's just survive in this life .
Only a person of wisdom and a bit of cunningness can rule People and achieve fame according to me!
Just as i saw a video which says ,
when we travel from one place to another in a car ,the car headlight just shows the way a 10feet ahead of the car ,and yet the driver is comfortable because the driver knows the road ahead is fine and i need not worry about it ,all we need to know is the 10feet ahead of our life there ,it is not necessary to worry what happens in the future ,worrying will just give us pressure and we lose the present which lie's in our hand ,
Life is all about Now!
neither yesterday ,nor 
tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment