One Life,

One Life,
Add me as a friend or follow me on Facebook,we ,just by clicking the above picture of mine so we get to know each other better :D

Friday, August 30, 2013

Smart phone Mania!

Quite some time since my last blog,was kinda busy lately!!!!
I was planing to  buy a Sony ericcson walkman series slide phone with 5mp camera , in ma 10th grade that was the 1st phone i ever thot of having but at that point of time phones were all about songs ,camera and showoff,lol .I later  realized a about texting ,obviously to gals which was  my prime factor for using my phone,the price of the phone which i about to buy ,sorry my parents were about to gift me on my B'Day was 27k! lol
 As usual the plan didn't go my way.I ended up with a basic Nokia phone ,till date except a E71 nokia and other phones along the way!!!!
Nowadays i don't  want a big palm sized smart phone ,i hate android,except for Whatsapp! :D
because all my plans for getting a smartphone is being sabotaged by some or the other reasons!! f***K
i may look geeky with a simple phone, i too feel the same but i feel quite happy when i see my friends with big phones are scaring their pants off when they realize that they misplaced their phones and later come to know its in the other pocket! :D :P awesome to watch them is those moments of shock and terror also when they drop their phones! lol
But i miss whatsapp ,the 1st phone which i m gonna buy as soon as  i earn would be a apple Iphone!
Best piece of ph among all the other samsungs and sony's ph ,smart phones from samsungs become outdated the very next week! thats true :D :D

A good website to review ,compare  all the latest phones in market  is-GSMArena

No comments:

Post a Comment